Left Over Rice Made With Green Peas & Grilled Shrimp


I made rice yesterday for dinner but I have a little bit of left over rice, this really simple because anything can go with rice. Today I will be making rice with green peas, with grilled shrimp and dinner rolls. It's pretty simple right? But this is a dish is made with things I already have. But like I said before you can do anything with rice. Just so everyone knows, I cooked the peas in the microwave for 3 minutes I just rinsed them, put them in a bowl and I added salt, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan grated topping cheese. Mix and add a little butter really just a sliver no more then that. Once the peas are done I mixed them with the left over rice to give the rice a little more flavor. I washed the shrimp and I grilled them with a little oil on the grill. I added salt, pepper and a little sliver of butter on each shrimp but I think next time I will just put everything in a bowl and mix the shrimp in it so it is coated on both sides. But they didn't take long I just waited until they curled up a bit and turned pink that is how I knew they were done. I like to add salad to every dish so I have salad with the home made dressing and dinner is ready. (I used store bought dinner rolls).

Comments

Popular Posts