I love cooking


Okay I know I have been putting up a lot of recipes with rice, but I love them so I am making the food I enjoy. With that said because I have only been posting one middle eastern meal a week I decided to change it up a bit and post pictures of meals I have been creating on my own, on days I don't make middle eastern meals. This could be anything really because this blog was created to help me start cooking and experiment. If any of the pictures look good leave me a comment and I will post that recipe but keep in mind I have not perfected the recipes I have created but there is no harm in taking the basic and fixing the recipe on your own with different spices. Cooking can be really scary if you don't know where to start,it was for me. I started cooking only what I knew which was pasta. After so many basic pasta meals I tried making my own sauces, adding veggies, adding different spices and testing each dish and improving it each time I made it. I would love to hear from you, please leave me comments tell me what you like about cooking? What recipes do you like best? If you tried any of my own creations I would love to hear what you thought and what you would change about it? Thank You for visiting my blog

Comments

Popular Posts