Update On My Life

Thank you to all who are constantly on my blog, I know it's been a long time since I have posted any recipes. Some new things in my life, I got a new position at my job and I now teach a cooking class. I am not the best at cooking, and I am learning every day, but with that said I hope when fall arrives to start making some of the more difficult recipes at home as a test run and take pictures of them for the blog and then make them with my students. Thank you again for continuing your visits on this not so active blog at the moment. I am also working on menu planning and coming up with some of my own tweaked recipes as well. Oh and I recently figured out how to properly use my tripod with out dropping my camera so there maybe a cook with me series coming up.
Thanks again for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts