Entry 1


What have I learned about cooking so far…?

I realized a long time ago that cooking is very intimidating at first. Notice I said at first, with that said it took a lot of trial and error before I was able to feel confident enough to just go for a recipe and make it my own.
I am in no way perfect and I am still learning every day new techniques. Like I said before it is all trial and error. Really I first started out making only pasta because it was the simplest thing to make. I taught myself one day out of curiosity by attempting to re-create a TV dinner I had several nights before. I simple took the ingredients and just started to add things to the pasta. I created the same pasta dish for days before I perfected it. My boyfriend at the time (my now husband) I think started to hate pasta and all I can say is oops…LOL Oh well. He is now my guinea pig in a sense because I am still testing some dishes and he is the first one I try it on… I love him though, he will eat anything I make and give me his honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts