Entry 3


What I have learned...

I started keeping notes of things I need to do differently next time I try a recipe and I also listen to my husband whom I expect to give me his honest opinion even though he will most likely eat anything I make(I love him for that among other things). This is a learning experience, so I do my best to take mental notes of things I could have changed or added to make the recipe better. For example last week I made mini burgers and tested out homemade fries, now I still need to perfect cutting the potatoes but the first time I made it, I mixed in a lot of veggie oil which was my mistake. I fixed this by adding about a table spoon of veggie oil enough to coat the potatoes and I watched the time so they don't burn like they did the first time I made them. Of course I haven't perfected the French fries; I still need to test it out a few more times before I get the hang of making them without having them stick to the pan. But my point is this is how I learn, through trial and error. I have so much more to learn, but lately I have really become so inspired to cook and post some recipes.

Comments

Popular Posts